We have set the following basic criteria, which must be met before recruitment of a guard into the company for training.
- Must be a kenyan Citizen.
- Age 23 years and above.
- height 5ft 9 inches and above for men and 5ft 7inches for ladies.
- At least a certificate of secondary Education Mean Grade D+ and above.
- Certificate of of Good Conduct from Investigation Police Department.
- Letter of reference from Government Administrative Area Chief.
- Possesion of a National Identity Card.
- Letters of Introduction from two referees giving their contacts and together with copies of their National identity cards.
- A letter from the last employer if previously employed.
NOTE: Having satisfied the above requirements, the candidates sit for an aptitude test and only those who pass are admitted to the training school.
NOTE: The application form should be filled and submitted to the company’s head office at the address below , email@example.com or to any of the company’s offices.